Tobey’s 1999 Black Saab 9-3vandy vape pulse
Brakes were upgraded with cross-drilled rotors.
• B&G lowering springs were installed front and rear.
• A Saab Savior designed 2 1/2″ stainless steel custom exhaust
was added from turbo to tail pipe.
• The turbo pipe and the valve cover were powder coated in
• Viggen bumpers were installed front and rear. A mesh grill in
the same translucent red as the valve cover was inserted into
the front bumper.
• The stock hooter valve was replaced with a blow off valve.
• Cold air intake replaced the stock filter system.
• Using Viggen seats front and rear, the interior was redone
with gray door panels and carpet.
• Adding an aluminum kit enhanced the dash.
• Saab Savior’s short shifter was installed.
• The front grill was backed with a translucent red mesh.
• Saab Savior’s front strut brace was installed along with the rear
shock tower brace.
• A beefier sway bar replaced the stock bar.
• MP Performance’s steering brace was added.
• 17″ dual-spoke Saab wheels replaced the stock 16′ wheel.